BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

help!

My sister is throwing a welcome home party when my brother-in-law comes home from Iraq later in the year. I have agreed to help and have been "enlisted" as far as invitations go. It just so happens that the party will also be on his birthday.

What I need help with:
I want to come up with a clever title for the party. Operation: _________________

Help fill in the blank. I want it to be reflective of a soldier returing home but a birthday celebration at the same thing. Thanks to the Austin Powers movies, the best thing I can come up with is "Operation Bananarama" and that just won't do.

5 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

hmmm.... i wish i were more clever.

Anonymous said...

I see nothing wrong with bananarama.

operation: take off your camis probably gives the wrong impression...

thisisbeth said...

Operation: Welcome Birthday... Not the best, but the best I can do in the early hours of the day..

Sherry said...

Operation Born Free ?? It's all I can come up with to play on the birthday/military theme. Good luck!

Zeke said...

Operation: Banana hammock
Operation: Skyhook (that one's for the Star Wars fans)
"Operation: Welcome home! Now you're old!"

That was my creativity for the day.