BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

the penguin waddles at midnight

I had a good and somewhat busy weekend.

Thursday night I went and saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with some girls from work. It was ok. I saw the first movie but have never read the books. From what I've heard, the movie was very different from the book. I definitely liked the first movie better.

Friday night, I hit up the movie scene for the second night in a row (this time with Rachel) and saw Pineapple Express. If you're looking for crazy, silly, chaotic fun, this is the movie for you. We giggled the whole time. And James Franco as a stoner? He totally pulls it off.

Saturday morning I went and got my haircut. It seems haircuts were the thing to do this weekend. Rach got hers cut and several people from my office did the same. I now have 4 inches less and a lot of layers. I think I like it but I'm not sure yet. That evening I went to a farewell party on Lake Minnetonka for one of my friends from work that is moving to Denver. I didn't realize how much I would miss her until I said goodbye at the party.

Sunday I sat around in the morning and did a little bit of cleaning. In the afternoon, my sister and I went to the pool and I'm now sporting a rockin' sunburn. We picked up dinner from Cosi and headed back to my sister's house. On the way home I stopped at the grocery store.

The upcoming week will be pretty uneventful. I plan to spend next weekend with my mom in Rochester.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

yay haircuts!

and yeah... Pineapple Express. Ridiculously stupid, but also ridiculously hilarious.

Thomas said...

I also liked Pineapple Express, but thought Tropic Thunder was just a smidge better (the stoner I went to both movies with felt Express was superior).

Anonymous said...

MMMM. Cosi. Heart.