BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wake Up Dead Man

I swear I'm still alive. I haven't been around the blogging world much. I've been working hard at this new job even though most of the time it seems like I'm staring blankly at a computer screen. The 73 hour paycheck will make me happy next Thursday. So far it's going ok. My boss believes in not overwhelming me which is nice but I'd like to know how to do a little more after being here for a week and a half.

Jess' bday was last weekend so it was fairly hectic. She made it through her birthday this year a lot better than she did last year. I might have pictures from it. If there are any good ones of course I will post them.

I'm making a voyage to the cities this weekend to spend some time with my sister. Skating with Dawn may also happen if time can be found. Tina has plans for me. I know of 2 plans thus far. 1) We're going to the MOA so she can return some shoes. I will also say my goodbyes to Camp Snoopy while I'm there. 2) We're going to go workout here: http://www.lifetimefitness.com/clubs/index.cfm?strWebAction=club_details&intClubid=164 She got a complimentary guest pass for two so we're going to use them. Her and her husband are members of LifeTime but I guess this is a special super-expensive one. Hopefully I don't break myself.

That's all for now. Time for lunch.

1 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

I'm going to Fargo with my sister this weekend. Tonight we're going to the bar to act like silly college kids again, and tomorrow night we're going to the George Strait concert.

Have fun in the Cities!