BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

it's Tuesday

I don't know much but it's been a while since I've posted. My first class this morning got cancelled so I've got some extra time on my hands. I figured while I was doing laundry and making a cd for Beth I would give an update.

Last weekend a few of us went down to Sioux Falls to go have lunch for a friend's birthday (Happy Birthday Claus!). We also saw Brokeback Mountain. It was excellent. If you have a chance, go see it. It is the first of it's kind. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal gave outstanding performances. I was scared, I laughed, I cried. Just go see it. You don't want my feeble attempt of explaining it.

Thinking back on it, I also saw Glory Road as well as Pride and Prejudice last week. It was a good week for movie watching.

School is ok so far. I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of it all. The job is ok too. I'm not learning a whole lot even though I still have a lot to learn. It doesn't matter though. I'm not making a career out of it.

So that's about all I've got. Time to fold laundry.

7 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

have fun with the laudnry!!

Anonymous said...

For the record, the CD was awesome. I love it.

Sarah said...

i like laundry.

Rachel said...

T makes awesome CDs

And um... I did some laundry last night and will probably do a bit more tonight or tomorrow (definitely before Sunday!).

Sarah said...

T does make awesome CD's.

dawnmarie said...

I'm washing my shower curtain right now.

and T makes great CD's.

theresa said...

aw, thanks for the music props everyone. I do what I can to make good ones :)