BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

-Ferris Bueller

I hate to count my chickens before they hatch but it looks like I'm getting a new job. I didn't find out about the position until Wednesday, so the past few days have been a bit of a whirlwind. I don't want to get into a lot of specifics but I should know by the end of the week whether the job is mine or not. If I get the job, it could really help relieve some of the financial stress I'm under. Yay! Keep your fingers crossed!

A week from now, I'll be waking up in a condo overlooking the mountains. Yay again! I'm crazy excited about getting out of town for a while. It should be a good time.

I'm enjoying my three day weekend.

Yesterday I met the lady I will potentially be working with for lunch. After lunch, I swung by my sister's place for a few hours. Then Ace and I went and saw not one but two movies. We saw Yes Man and then Bedtime Stories.

Today I don't plan on doing much other than cleaning my apartment and watching movies. Tomorrow, in honor of MLK Jr. Day, I might go out and do some pre-trip shopping.

5 days until vacation!

4 mindblowing comments:

dm said...

I wanna see yes man, good? no? Jo and I were going to go see it yesterday, but we were downtown and it wasn't playing at the theatre so we saw bride wars instead.

theresa said...

I thought it was good. I laughed a lot. How was Bride Wars?

dm said...

It was ok. I didnt' want my money back or anything, and it was a good diversion for a chilly saturday afternoon. :)

Sarah said...

i miss you.