BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 04, 2009

my weekend

It was boring.

Friday night I came home and played around on Facebook. This led to me getting a virus leaving me able to do nothing.

Saturday I reformatted and started over with the laptop. This made me realize that I should probably get around to getting my desktop fixed. A couple of X-Men movies and some football rounded out my evening.

Today I made chicken noodle soup which was mediocre at best. This afternoon I watched more football.

I didn't step foot outside of my apartment all weekend. With any luck, my car will start when I leave for work in the morning.

Less than 3 weeks until my "gocation". I can't wait! Hopefully it will help recharge my batteries. I can't imagine a week in the mountains could hurt...

I hope you all had good weekends!

4 mindblowing comments:

dm said...

Look at all the blog updates you're doing these days!

If your area is anything like mine, give yourself time to scrape the inch of ice off your car in the morning!

Sarah said...

fooooooooootbaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll!

theresa said...

dawn, you weren't kidding. I drove a mobile igloo to work today. And that was after letting it warm up for a good 20 minutes.

dm said...

it was awful! I scraped and hacked for 30 minutes, discovered a flatish-undriveable tire and took Nick's car. Thankfully, it was not to work!