BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A new adventure

A conversation with Rachel last weekend made me realize that I didn't make a somewhat important update. I got the new job I was talking about in the last post. I'm working out of the Bloomington office at the same firm I was at in Wayzata. I now work with a new recruit that came over from a different firm. I've been at the new job for about a week. In that week, I've learned how much I still have to learn. It's a good thing, that's for sure. I really like the team I'm working with. Right now we have so much to do...it's overwhelming. I have 33 hours on the week so far and it's only Wednesday.

Other than work, it feels like all I've done is sleep. I have a three day weekend coming up and I plan to take advantage of it. :)

2 mindblowing comments:

thisisbeth said...

Congratulations! What is the new job, if you don't mind me asking?

dm said...

Are you back with any of the people you worked with before? Congratulations!

I'd hate working that much.