BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

hooray for good news!

Mom's surgery yesterday went well. The spot on her lung is not cancer. She has officially been granted an active status on the transplant list and is expected to be in the hospital for 3-5 days. I'm going to head down to the Roch tomorrow afternoon. I'll spend some quality time at the hospital tomorrow night and Friday. As it turns out, Monday is a holiday for me so I get an extra long weekend.

And now for something completely different:
Yesterday I discovered that I get a discount on my cell phone plan through work. I get 19% off of my monthly plan cost and 25% off of any accessories. Sure it isn't much, but over the course of a year, it will be like I'm not paying for a couple months of service. If you work for a big corporation (aka "the man") you may want to check and see if your company offers something similar.

1 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

That's great news about your mom! Also, yay for a discount on your phone bill!