BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

STELLAAAAAAA!

Now that I have that out of my system :)

My sister, brother and I had dinner tonight at Stella's Fish Cafe in Uptown. It was a pretty kick ass atmosphere even though it was a seafood place. I had great chicken fetuccine. We made it in time for 2 for 1 happy hour which was also good. They have a rooftop patio that I was pretty psyched about even though we had to sit inside because it was rainy outdoors.

The folks at Stella's were getting ready to host the Extreme Makeover Home Edition after party. Ty Pennington and crew were in Minnetonka building a house. Stella's was the official food provider all week so it was only fitting they hosted the after party. They were preparing for 500 people. Luckily we got out of there before the masses came flooding in but I thought it was kinda fun. According to our waiter, Ty likes karaoke, so they were bringing that in...I'm certainly glad we got out of there before that started.

That's all I've got for now.

4 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

you should have ordered a stella artois to go with your meal.

Unknown said...

Are seafood places notorious for having unpleasant atmospheres??

theresa said...

no, but seeing as I dislike seafood, they are generally not my favorite place to be.

Anonymous said...

update me!