BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

back by popular demand...

my blog!

I still work a lot...maybe too much. Starting this week, I'm working out of our Rochester office once a week. Exciting, I know.

I'm now addicted to Doctor Who.

I'm also getting sick. The trip to the drug store turned up these bad boys:

Much like Shakira's hips, the picture doesn't lie. It's Puffs + the scent of Vicks. They make every runny nose feel like heaven. I'm in love. I sat and sniffed the box for about 10 minutes at work this afternoon. Delightful.

Tomorrow night: dinner cruise with work.

Friday night: Twins game with my sister

Saturday morning and early afternoon: Watching my brother-in-law run a 5k and then possibly a Twins game with my roomie.

Sunday: a mystery.

That's all I've got. I hope everyone is well.

8 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Dinner cruise? Or booze cruise?

thisisbeth said...

I hope you feel better!

Cheer for *JOE MAUER*! ;)

theresa said...

Rachel, OMG! I never thought about that. It's getting creepy...like I'm living my own real life version of the TV show.

Thanks Beth. I'm working on it. Actually, the Tylenol cold stuff I'm taking is.

Anonymous said...

Down, down, down... once a week, at least.

Vicks + Kleenex = the best thing ever for your nose. I can't wait to buy some next time I have a cold, which I hope won't be for awHile.

Anonymous said...

thank you

Sarah said...

booze cruise? the merger? hey, hey, hey, people! how many days until the season premiere? i'll give you a clue... it's equal to the # of shopping days left until my birthday but not equal to the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns

Anonymous said...

you people are out of control.

Zeke said...

Mmm, puffs w/vicks. Makes my sore throat whisper, "yay."