BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 26, 2007

What did I do this weekend?

Nothing. I literally did nothing. I didn't leave my apartment once. I got close, but the pizza guy came right to my door...all I had to do was open the door and sign the receipt.

I cleaned a little bit and watched a lot of movies. The list includes:

Shooter
The Good Sheppard
Pride and Prejudice (the 5 hour A&E version with Colin Firth)
Rent
The Princess Diaries

My brother is home from Colorado. He spent the weekend with our parents at their place. We're having lunch tomorrow and I'm sure he, my sister and I will go out somewhere for dinner tomorrow night. He goes back to the Springs Tuesday night.

The Twins swept the Orioles over the weekend. Hopefully they have the same luck at Cleveland.

I picked a new name for the blog. Before you go thinking I'm clever, realize "like an hourglass glued to the table" is from the song Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick.

Sarah, Rach and all other "The Office" lovers, only about a month before the Season 4 premire! I found this over at OfficeTally



I'm excited for the new season already!

Have a great week everyone.

7 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

[heart]! I can't wait for the new season either!

thisisbeth said...

I haven't watch the A&E P&P in forever. I love it.

Brianinmpls said...

I love that song :)

Sarah said...

whee! the office!

Sarah said...

oh! and duh. the premiere is on my birthday! party time. ok, so that's a little lame, but whatever. also! i love mika.

theresa said...

I forgot about the Mika song until the little preview thing. I then went immediately to iTunes and bought it.

Sarah said...

i think i want the whole mika CD. i also want kate nash, but all i can find it the import version which is like 80 million bucks right now.