BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

the merger

So Monday morning I go to work like normal. The atmosphere was a little weird, but I just figured my Monday morning perception was a little off. Oh heavens no. 9:48 rolls around and we get an email saying "In 15 minutes there will be a branch meeting in the conference room about our location moving forward". I found it strange that we were having a meeting at 10:03.

At the meeting, it was announced that my office will be merging with the Bloomington office and October 31st will be our last day in our current building.

How does Michael Scott feel about it all?

He says it'll be ok. I'm feeling more like Pam.

3 mindblowing comments:

thisisbeth said...

There's nothing like a little surprise to start off the week.

Rachel said...

Wow. Insanity! But this will mean a shorter commute for you, yes?

theresa said...

If they make the decision to take me with them, it will be shorter by a couple of miles.