BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm bouncing off the walls again...

I might also be acting like a fool again but there's no one around to judge me.

Dawn is sleeping. I just got home from a Saints game. I'm all wound up with nowhere to go and nothing to do. I can't even clean because Dawn did that while I was gone.

This week has been kind of a blur. Last night I was at a Twins game. Tonight was the Saints game. Work has been crazy busy. Yesterday afternoon, today and tomorrow until 2 I'm doing the work of three people. I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. Plus the place is still fairly dramatic about the merger thing that is happening.

I can't wait for this weekend. The Captain is coming to town which always promises to be a good time. It means at least one Twins game and A LOT of eating out. Friends + good food + baseball = one hell of a weekend.

That is all for now.

5 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Feel free to come clean my house...

Sherry said...

Have a good weekend!

Sarah said...

eating out = always a good weekend!

Zeke said...

That's what she said!

Sarah said...

pineapple pop.