BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Vacation: a period of travel and relaxation when you take twice the clothes and half the money you need

~Author Unknown

I'm making an escape. From the afternoon of July 17th to July 22nd, I will be here:



I can't frickin' wait. I officially love my boss for giving me the time off when he wouldn't have to.

As for an update, it sounds like I'll be having my drug test next week. No more temping for me :) Due to the merger, the full time gig may not last long, but it's better than nothint;

Ike and Nick, I'll see you soon.

7 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

It's hard to tell that you were drunk when you wrote this.

thisisbeth said...

Have fun!

If Rachel hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known you were drunk.

Toni said...

Where's this? Am I stupid for not knowing this from the picture???

theresa said...

It's Washington DC...the Jefferson Memorial to be more specific.

Brianinmpls said...

That looks awesome!! See if you can get me the numbers for the call girls that congress were using

Sarah said...

no more temping? conbrats!

Toni said...

DC was my first guess if that counts for anything :)