BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 09, 2007

happy birthday John!

As Dawn mentioned in the comments on the previous post, the office redecoration was because of a birthday for one of the guys I work with. Here are the good pictures:







My favorite part of whole deal is that he worked with his office like this all day long. He was such a good sport about it. Every time he would come out of his office, he would have random post-its stuck to the bottom of his shoes or on his shirt. Unfortunately, Monday morning will be clean up time for Vanessa and I. It was totally worth it though.

4 mindblowing comments:

Hageltoast said...

that's brilliant!!

Sarah said...

so office/office space. i love it.

dawnmarie said...

I love that he played along and just worked in it. Hee.

I'm also glad you didn't use the post -it's we gave you :)

thisisbeth said...

That's great that he played along with his birthday surprise. I'm amused by your work--keep it up!