BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 21, 2007

ok, so...

I am still alive. A surprise? I'm sure.

Things have been hectic. Work has been crazy on a lot of different levels. Weekends aren't really weekends...they're just a chance to do more running around. It turns out that I do well with being busy.

Last weekend was full of movie watching, drinking, hanging out with friends, getting my hair cut and driving. It was supposed to be my weekend to get things done. I'm staging a move and I'm crossing my fingers that will happen this weekend. But this weekend brings more movie watching, drinking, hanging out with friends, driving, and a baptism. Luckily, it's a 3 day weekend, so I'll have an extra day.

Here's hoping more blogging will happen along the way.

6 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

i kind of hope the move happens this weekend as well. I think we can make it happen :)

FYI, peaches and cream oatmeal gets a big thumbs down from me.

Hageltoast said...

yes, blog more. :)

Sarah said...

me likey raisins and spice oatmeal.

Brianinmpls said...

Now you live right down the street and I still never see you...lol

We must change that. Hope you are doing well T:)

Sarah said...

theresa, your blog is boring.

i love you anyway, but update this damn thing.

dawnmarie said...

Right down what, bri, Lake Street, 10 miles? ? ?

And I've lived here for a year and a half and you never visit me. . .