BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Viva Piñata??

It's been a crazy week and a half at work for me. While some things are up in the air, they are a little more settled than they used to be. My mind is more at ease than it has been in a while (place emphasis on the h).

Here's the important question: what are you doing this weekend?

Saturday is May 5th, or Cinco de Mayo as some of us lovingly refer to it as. I, for one, would love to celebrate by going to see Spiderman 3 and going out for muchas cervezas y bebidas alcohólica. Anyone want to join me for either or both?

5 mindblowing comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Tentatively a few of us are going to Pepitos on 48th and Chicago @ about noon for some Tequila. (Location chosen due to its walking and or bus prox. to my house) Hit me on the Chip (before 2 if you want to meet up somewhere, after two I will be drunk and speaking nonsense)

dawnmarie said...

nick and I have no plans. we're in the B-ville this weekend. call me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, call her. We could go to the game on Saturday to see Johan pitch and get a ball that Big Papi hits off the curtains in right field in BP, and then go out for drinks. Or something like that.

I never saw Spiderman 2, which is odd, because I thought the first one was terrific.

dawnmarie said...

I very much enjoyed the backstreet boys sing-along last night.

Sarah said...

boo! i hate missing out on ALL the fun.