BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 05, 2007

“Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute”

- I don't know who said that. The quotes page didn't tell me.

Today has been super productive for me. I took care of a lot of things that I've been putting off, including:

  • talking to the insurance people about getting a new windshield,
  • figuring out where the ABRA glass place in Eden Prairie is,
  • opening an ING Direct savings account...the "don't go broke fund",
  • laundry,
  • making a hair appointment,
  • cleaning my room,
  • freezing food that I made over the weekend, and
  • taking out my bedroom garbage.

It's only 7:09. It's hard to say how much more I'll get done before the night is done. I do know that at 8, I'll be watching Heroes on NBC. You should all do the same.

2 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

what happened to your windshield?

theresa said...

it's been cracked for a long, long time. as far as the insurance company is concerned, it's been cracked since 2/26.