BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I [heart] weekends

While this weekend was super busy, it was insanely fun.

Friday night led Rachel, Claus, Jess and me to one of my least favorite places on earth...the Mall of America. You know what? We even made that place fun. We started at Teavana where I had one of my new favorite non-alcoholic drinks, the Karma Carmachai. Then it was off to Famous Daves for supper where I was served the worst mai tai in the history of man. Shortly after, it was replaced by a beer. Post Famous Daves drinking was done at Kokomo's Island Cafe. It seems that the guy who started Famous Daves also came up with this place. Anyway, I had one of my favorite alcoholic drinks at Kokomo's, the moJIto. Ok, so I had 2 mojitos. And a cosmo. As well as a strawberry margarita. Then it was off to Reno 911 the movie. It was so good I fell asleep during it. I think it may have had something to do with the alcohol.

Saturday I spent a crap ton of money on my hair. I also drank a lot of coffee. We went downtown to Brit's Pub for supper. Then after a trip to Target, the day ended.

Today I went to Faribault to meet the love of my life. I'd like to introduce my Goddaugther, Charlotte Jessica to all of you.



This little wonder came into the world Friday night. At birth, she was 8 pounds, 6 ounces and 21 inches long. She has a lot of dark hair as well as a pair of beautiful blue eyes. And here she is with her parents Ginger and Peter:

A few weeks ago, I went to visit Ginger. We ended up going down to the furniture outlet store in Medford because they were shopping for a new couch. In the Ashley Furniture store, I saw a little camel statue thing. My first instinct was to buy it for Nick because of a fun apartment shopping adventure that took place last year. It turned out that the thing was in quite rough shape so I decided not to get it. While we were shopping, I told the story about the "this is where we keep the camel" story and she thought it was pretty funny. To make the rest of this story short, they ended up buying a couch from the Ashley Furniture store. While they were there, they picked this up for me:Now I have to find somewhere to keep the camel.

I hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did.

4 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

OMG! The camel! You have the camel! :jealous:

Anonymous said...

You have the camel?! You have to tell us what you do with it, so we know where you keep the camel!

theresa said...

Right now Randall (that's what I named him) is hanging out in my closet guarding my suitcase.

I named him Randall because last night I had a dream that Peter and Ginger change Charlotte's name to Randall and I was very, very angry at them. I figured that since they gave me the camel, and liked the name Randall (at least in my dream), that's what his name should be.

Rachel said...

Friday night was lots of fun. I vote for more mojitos!