BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”

-Oscar Wilde

I really don't know anything. It's mostly just day to day grown up life stuff (translation: working, laundry and sleeping). Sometimes I break out into the wild for some fun, but that's mostly on weekends.

Work is going well. For the most part, I like the people I work with a lot. There is one exception, but I won't get into that. I love my short commute as well as
being done at 4:30 every day. I like having meals provided for me at least three days a week. It's good on my grocery budget. I can't get onto the payroll fast enough...this temp to hire stuff is crap. I'm being exploited for my talents, but oh well. For now I'm paying the bills easily which is more than I could say for myself a month ago.

Last night I decided I want to live in the Cloud 9 condo building. It is super close to my office and the condos, while expensive, are quite shiny. It could be a while before I could live in one. A permanent job would be the first step in the right direction, so hopefully that happens soon. Here are some pictures:

Look out the window. See the tall tan building? That's the building right across the road from where I work.

I like to picture myself and a group of my friends having a rockin awesome movie/dinner party here.

Rachel thinks the kitchen is too small. I think Rachel is crazy.

That's all for now. I have to go fold laundry so I have pants to wear to work tomorrow.

ETA: For those of you who care, the Swarm/Get Psyched mix is going to be a 2 cd set. pre-order your copy now!!

6 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

The kitchen looked small on the floorplan! That place looks totally awesome though, and you should definitely move in there and have kickass parties.

UnionMan1864 said...

:long whistle: that's a pretty nice condo. Good Luck!

thisisbeth said...

Awesome Condo! The kitchen is not too small. Rach has apparently been snacking on her crack cookies a bit much, lately. (Kidding, Rach!)

:pre-orders the Swarm Mix:

Sarah said...

wow! you can totally be my friend up in the cities with the kickass condo. :)

want me to come up there, move in and defray the costs?

hehe. everyone knows my feelings on roommates... and cheap sodak real estate!

Rachel said...

*pre-orders her copy of the Swarm get psyched mix*

dawnmarie said...

*orders cd*

rach is on crack, that kitchen is bigger than mine.