BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the lovers, the dreamers and me

I've had "The Rainbow Connection" stuck in my head for days...hence the title.

My job is still going well. They're already talking about hiring me on full time after the temp period, however long that may last. That's all about that for tonight. I could go on for a long time (ask Claus or Rachel, who both had to hear about it tonight on separate occasions).

Speaking of Rachel, we had a Valentine's Day date tonight. We hit up the Chipotle in Richfield (or one of the Chipotles in Richfield - I don't know if there is more than one). It made today probaby my favorite Valentine's Day. It's quite the contrast from V-Day last year. Needless to say, I'm quite happy about the turnaround.

I'm getting ready for a weekend of chaos. More on that later.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.

2 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Last night was awesome. Hee.

Brianinmpls said...

Well I am in class till 10ish Text me at 9:30 if you guys are still making it happen and I will stop in for one