BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 12, 2007

workin for a livin, livin and workin...

...I'm taking what they giving cause I'm working for a livin.

Day one of work was good. I didn't learn a lot, but I did learn how the phone system works. And believe me, it takes a whole day. It's this giant swichboard type system which takes some getting used to. Other than that, I met a lot of people in the office. There are about 30 people and I have about half of the names down (the ones I see the most of course).

Cool things about my office:

  • I work in the area known as "the cage" - the reception area is surrounded by glass
  • The only coffee in the place is Caribou Blend which is one of my favorites
  • We get free lunch almost every Monday and Tuesday
  • Fridays the support staff takes turn bringing in breakfast
  • The people are really nice - I felt comforable on my first day
  • It only took me 10 minutes to get there
  • It's completely ok not to have shoes on unless you're greeting a client
Hopefully day two goes as well as day one did. Lunch tomorrow comes from Davanni's.

3 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it! See you Wednesday!

dawnmarie said...

No shoes? I want to work there!

very jealous of your valentine's, btw.

trivia on 3/1? Bloomington?

thisisbeth said...

Awesomeness!