BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

yay for me!!

It's been a good day. My car is still working. It has been turned off and on several times in the past 24 hours and works like it usually does.

The best part, as most of you already know, is that I got hired for a new job today. I start on January 3rd. It will mean a pay raise, no work on weekends, and getting off of the teller line. I'll also be done at 5 as opposed to 5:30. So that's that. We'll see how it goes once I start.

4 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

Woo hoo! I can fully, 100% appreciate getting off the teller line. Congrats, darlin'

Anonymous said...

yay for you!

Rachel said...

Congrats, Olbie!

dawnmarie said...

Hey, I hope finals are going well for you!

wait, actually, aren't you done?