BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

monday part 2

Here's how Monday ended:

It was super busy at work all day and when I balanced my drawer before leaving it was $20 long. As I'm leaving the bank at 5:45 I look at the temperature/clock thing and it says -6. Great. It's still -6. Anyway, I get into my car and it doesn't start. Joy. So my co-worker says she'll stay so I can jump my car. Super! So I get it all hooked up and get into my car. Nothing. She has to get her little girl to gymnastics so I say I'll call someone else so it can sit and charge for a bit. So my friend Claus comes with his car and we hook it up. It's -8 at this point. I decide we should go to Dairy Queen next door and sit inside while we're waiting. So we do. We get ice cream (irony?) and sit by the window so we can see the cars. Upon finishing our ice cream, we go back out. My car has just as much life as it did when we left it. At that point I say fuck it and went home (via the liquor store) and had supper. The end.

3 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Did you drink your supper?

And that sucks about the battery. I had to replace mine too.

dawnmarie said...

I kind of think I'm going to drink my supper this evening!

theresa said...

nope, I didn't drink my supper, but I did have pizza. Not the kind you're thinking of either!