BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 30, 2005

christmas tour 05

Christmas has come and past. I got a lot of good stuff and gave a lot presents that people seemed happy with. You can't do much better than that.

Over the past week and a half I have done a fair amount of traveling. Last wednesday I drove to the cities. I stopped at Matt's Bar to do a little socializing before heading to my sister's. Thursday Tina, Naughty and I headed to Mom and Dad's. Sunday I went with the fam down to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas there. Then on Tuesday I came back to Brookings (after a good 6 horus of shopping in Sioux Falls). This weekend I'll be wrapping up the last leg of the tour with another trip to southern Minnesota for a New Year's Eve party.

My brother Marvin is home from Colorado for the holidays and it has been great spending time with him. He heads back to the mountains on Sunday provided he behaves himself tomorrow night.

Last night we got half a foot of wet, heavy snow. The view I have out of the drive up window is beautiful. If I remember, I'll grab my camera while I'm home for lunch.

That's all for now.

4 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

did you remember the camera? huh? huh?

theresa said...

I ended up helping my friend get unstuck...twice and then went to subway for lunch. But because I helped my friends get unstuck, he is going to get my camera and bring it to me. the picture should be up tonight.

Anonymous said...

i blame you for this snow - you're the one who asked rachel for it. next time, please ask me if i wish to include shoveling in my friday evening plans. :grr:

theresa said...

I didn't say I wanted it to snow in Sioux Falls. If I didn't have to work at 7:45 tomorrow morning I'd drive down and help you.