BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 21, 2005

I have a case of the Mondays

Me thinks I stayed up too late last night creating this. I'm super tired today and all of the minor everyday annoyances at work seem about 10 times worse than they actually are. I think if one more person comes through the drive-up who isn't ready to do their transaction, I will scream. Or cry. Or throw a tantrum. I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty.

The weekend was good. I went to Sioux Falls for the new Harry Potter flick. Go see it. It's great. I also had supper at HuHot and got a moJIto bucket at linens-n-things. It's going home with me for Thanksgiving. I have to go get the main ingredient after work today. mmm...rum. That's 4 hours from now. I don't know if I can last until then...

2 mindblowing comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor T.

At least you have a long weekend coming up!

dawnmarie said...

T, I lubs you. And yo umight be in the cities for your birthday! That just occured to me that your birthday is on Sunday!