BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 24, 2005

a day of thanks

Once again, it's Thanksgiving. It is undoubtedly my favorite holiday of the year. I wanted to take the time to sit down and let you all know what I've been thankful for in the past year.

First, I'm thankful my mother is still with us. After having a horrific scare earlier in the year, I'm more grateful than ever that she is a part of my life.

I'm thankful for my family who are such loving, caring people. I'm so blessed to have them as a part of my life. Not only are they family, they are all my friends as well.

I'm thankful for my friends who put up with me on a daily basis and love me for who I am.

I'm thankful for all of the amazing new people who have entered my life. I can't imagine what life was like before them.

I'm thankful for my health and another year without any major illnesses.

I'm thankful for the ability to work. Though it might not be fun to actually go to work, I'm glad I can support myself.

I'm thankful that Tinger is out of Iraq and will be back in the states soon.

I'm thankful that the f'in yankees didn't win the world series.

I'm thankful for the edit feature on this blog. I'm sure there are things I forgot to include and I will be able to add them at a later time.

3 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving weekend plans that allow T to come to the cities to get drunk.

theresa said...

that is something else that I am thankful for :)

and after today, it will be not only needed, but deserved as well.

dawnmarie said...

Yay for you coming here today!!!