BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 24, 2009

I just couldn't resist

Idea stolen from Rach and courtesy of the Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

Peter Pan! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am hopped up on caffeine with finding Jesus (after someone told me he was lost), watching Dexter, just generally being a nuisance to every man and his dog. My day is a nightmare I would like to wake up from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am avoiding recapture. it will be fun fun fun till they take my TBird away.

I go, my lords and ladies; I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. You have my word! Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue..

0 mindblowing comments: