BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 03, 2008

mmm...steak

Recently, I've been in a funk. I'm not sure what it is. The best way I can describe it is general discontent. Nothing is really all that bad and therefore I can't pinpoint a way to make things better. It hasn't been the easiest of years and I think the emotional wear and tear is starting to catch up with me. Like all things, this too shall pass. I hope it happens sooner rather than later!

I think a big part of it has to do with work. The job hasn't been easy this week with the way things are going in the market. I was irritated to the point that I took yesterday off just because I didn't want to deal with it. On the plus side, as far as I can tell studying for this work test is going well. I hope to sit for the test within the next couple of weeks and I'm feeling pretty confident that I will pass. Then it's celebration time! I look forward to spending time with friends that I don't work with!

One good thing has come out of all of this. Last night I determined that my ultimate comfort food is steak. Delicious!

3 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

MOOOOOOOOOOOO! steak.

Sarah said...

oh yeah, want to know what my comfort food is? food.

Rachel said...

mmm... steak...