BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 24, 2006

out on the town

I went downtown with friends Friday night. This is the first time in a long time I went out and had more than a couple of drinks...if you know what I mean :) I ran into a lot of people I knew and it was a blast. As posted on Jess' blog, she got a new camera. We decided it would be smart to take it for a test run. Here are a few of the highlights:

MMM...Boulevard with an orange (none of that lemon crap)

Me and Ike with our german chocolate cake shots...delicious

Andy and Me...we played softball together this summer. He works for the same bank that I work for.

Possibly the best group shot taken in self-portrait mode. Cy, Jess, Nick, Heath and Me.

8 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

you look FABULOUS in those pictures. holy crap I think you're too pretty to be my friend now. *sniff*

Jessica Magelky said...

Gee, Dawn, I was going to comment on how crappy I look! No makeup, glasses, ugh.

But man, that was a fun night. And I love my camera, just sayin'.

Brianinmpls said...

This made me want a beer..lol

theresa said...

aw, thanks dawn :) but really, there is no way I'm too pretty to be your friend...

Ike, you don't look like crap. I like your new camera too.

Brian, come on down. I know this great place that has lots of beer on tap.

Sherry said...

Great pics! You are very pretty! I like your shirt - can I borrow it?! LOL Yum, german chocolate cake shots...sounds good!

Hot tea is one of my favorite things about fall too. And hoodies. I'm not so excited about snow though.

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! It almost makes me miss college. Almost.

Sarah said...

fun times!

Toni said...

Fun!