BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train"

...my TV boyfriend Jim Halpert from The Office.

I hate it when I wake up in the morning in a good mood only to come to work and have my day take a complete 180 in less than 30 minutes. I really don't like this place or the person I work for and I can't get out of here fast enough. I don't like to complain about it publicly because I know that gets old rather fast. So sorry about this.

The absolute latest day I will be quitting this job is November 23rd and that's less than two months away. Thank goodness. Then hopefully I'll be on to a part of my life that doesn't suck so much.

2 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

i [heart] jim halpert.

Zeke said...

If Application Integration Middleware were my career, I'd have to go postal...oh wait...