BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008

behind

I'm becoming increasingly bad at updating this. One of the women in my department went out on maternity leave November 7th and work has been nuts ever since. That means I pretty much just want to come home at night and do nothing.


Last weekend we had a surprise welcome home/40th birthday party for my brother in law. It was great. He was totally surprised and a great time was had by all.

The next day, Claussen, Ace and I went "sightseeing" around the cities. Unfortunately it was super cold and we didn't get a chance to go too many places. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our adventures:




This week is much more boring. I spent last night I spent at home doing nothing. This morning I got my hair cut and highlighted. Tonight I'm going to a friend's house to watch movies. Tomorrow I'm getting ready to spend the week at my sister's house. They are going to Jamaica on vacation so I'm going to puppysit.

2 mindblowing comments:

thisisbeth said...

You take beautiful pictures!

dm said...

someone needs to take me to the hotdog place.