BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 03, 2008

we did the mash...

We did the monster mash. And may the record reflect that it was a graveyard smash.

Yes, I'm still alive. I took a couple weeks off after the big test. Now I'm gearing up to study for smaller test. With any luck, that one will only take a couple weeks of studying.


Here's what I did this weekend:

Saturday night I attended a stellar Halloween party. I was a dust bunny. My costume: bunny ears, dirty white shirt, grey pants and a swiffer. Yeah, it's kinda lame. I know that :)

Sunday can pretty much be summed up with the following: Hangover = 2, Theresa = 0


I took today and tomorrow off.

Today I went and got my drivers licence renewed and picked up some much needed groceries.

Tomorrow I'll be casting my vote for this guy:

Then I'll go to Starbucks and get some free coffee. After that, I'm meeting my sister for lunch at Famous Daves in Uptown. Tomorrow afternoon I'll make my way home to do some laundry and get ready for the rest of the week.

2 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

dude, you must try my magical hangover cure. after a night of boozing, eat a banana and drink a glass of milk before bed.

i don't even like bananas, but it's totally worth it. hasn't failed me yet.

Brianinmpls said...

lol...the line at starbucks this morning was longer then the line at the polls