BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

november is coffee month

Recently, I've been obsessed with coffee. More specifically, good coffee.

I strongly dislike the coffee at my office so I went on a caffiene hiatus. Poor decision. Only thing that happened is that I was tired and crabby...not a good thing since a woman in my department is out on maternity leave.

To solve the bad coffee at work problem, I decided on this:

Now I get delicious coffee whenever the heck I want it! It makes the work week go by a just little smoother.

Then my sister had to go out and get herself one of these:

If there's anything I'm a sucker for, it's shiny things. Not to mention this makes a stellar cup of joe. Our good friends over at Linens N Things decided to go out of business, so they're having sales on everything. One of those beautiful machines now lives in my kitchen. I spent WAY too much money on it (even with the 20% off) but so far I love, love, love it.

2 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

coffee, schmoffee. now, booze? booze is where it's at.

Sherry said...

Jealous!

Although Sarah has a point about booze... drinking at the office is frowned on.