BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 04, 2008

an update

Last week was nuts. At work, we had our yearly audit. It's always a frantic time. The entire week was spent answering questions, finding various documentation and getting very little of the regular weekly work done. This year, we had the added challenge of being short staffed by two people. Needless to say, by friday I was exhausted. I tried watching the Twins game Friday night but I fell asleep in the chair around 8.

Saturday was the day of many decisions. I ended up sticking with the original plan - going to the concert. In the end, it probably wasn't the best choice. I was pretty disappointed in the show. It was cool to check out First Avenue though. AND we only paid $4 to park. Yes Rachel, I'm still excited about that :)

Today Rachel and I saw Made of Honor (Dawn, check out who plays Colin!). I'm not usually the chick flick type but the movie was pretty good. There were lots of laughs - from both the men and women in the audience. It gets 3 out of 4 stars from me. After the movie, we went to Target where I remembered how impatient I get with weekend shoppers.

That's it for the weekend. I hope the upcoming week is a lot less stressful. I'll get to packing since the move is in less than two weeks. I think next weekend I'll make a visit to my parent's home with it being Mother's Day. The more selfish motive is to get all of the stuff that I've been storing out of their attic. Mom will be happy to see me for both reasons :)

2 mindblowing comments:

dm said...

No way! Dan Vasser! I may need to see this movie. Except my husband doesn't like seeing movies. Much less chick flicks.

hey, i emailed you, i need an address. And to know what you want to do about the Swarm tickets.

Sarah said...

yeah, i totally want to see that movie.

and dawn needs to refer to nick as nick. we all know who he is. :P