BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

So much to do...

...so little time

The upcoming weekend presents a dilemma. In fact, it's the trifecta of impossible decisions. Normally, I have a hard time filling up a weekend with things to do. This weekend, I have too much going on. I'm having a difficult time deciding between three of my favorite things: music, lacrosse and drinking.

Option 1 - Music
I have a ticket to go see Kate Nash at First Avenue Saturday night. Without a doubt, it would be a good time.

Option 2 - Lacrosse
The Minnesota Swarm are in the playoffs! They have a home playoff game Saturday at 7pm. Since I've been a season ticket owner, they've never had a home playoff game. It seems wrong not to be there.

Option 3 - Drinking
Ok, so it's not just drinking. One of my best friends from college is graduating for the second time. It's not like Claussen's infamous 3 walk throughs...Ace is actually getting her Masters. I was going to go to Brookings a few weeks ago to celebrate but I ended up getting sick and therefore had to cancel. I promised I'd reschedule and this seems like the perfect weekend. Graduation weekend in Brookings is crazy fun.

As you can see, I have 3 really good options. I also have a haircut on the books for Saturday morning but at least I can reschedule if I decide to go out of town.

This is an impossible decision for me. If I can't decide whether or not to go to Coldstone without outside help...how am I ever going to decide on this one??

5 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Those are some good options. And Coldstone was delicious on Saturday.

dm said...

I heart coldstone.

Gas prices would decide it for me. In regards to Brookings anyway. I've never heard of Kate nash.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you decide will be good :) I'll certainly have some time to make it up there to celebrate later on as well.

Sarah said...

Kate Nash, dude. You can't bail on Rachel after I did... At least I had a good reason!

Anonymous said...

My vote's for the Swarm. But I'm back in heavy duty lax mode these days.