BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 01, 2008

Mmmaaattt Dammmmmooonnnn!

For the record, I don't like Sarah Silverman much. However, I [heart] Matt Damon.

I just can't stop laughing when I watch this. I think it's because it looks like Matt Damon is going to bust out laughing at any minute. It's a video from Jimmy Kimmel Live last night:



I really appreciate the fact that even though he's some A-list celebrity, he seems like a down to earth guy who isn't afraid to make fun of himself.

5 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

That's awesome. Matt Damon rocks.

Sarah said...

i feel like there is some backstory i am unaware of. the video is funny, but i'm missing something...

Zeke said...

Sarah Silverman is dating Jimmy Kimmel.

At the end of every show Kimmel appologizes to Matt Damon, saying they're all out of time ("bumping" him off the show even though he's not a guest).

That makes the video even funnier. :)

Sarah said...

ah yes. if i could stay up late enough to watch that kind of stuff i suppose it would be funnier... :)

Hageltoast said...

always been a fan of Matt Damon, i like people who can laugh at themselves.