BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

word of the day

UGH

From Wikipedia:
Ugh is an onomatopoeic representation of anaspirated sigh or gasp, used as an interjection to express annoyance, irritation, disgust, or boredom.
Other forms of the word include urgh, ungh and ergh.

Why it's my word of the day:
All the way around, things have been pretty stressful over the past few weeks. Today the icing was put on the cake when I got to work and realized that I had two completely different shoes on: one was brown, the other was black. I'm about ready to run away with the circus - which is a pretty big deal if you consider how much clowns creep me out.

2 mindblowing comments:

Jessica Magelky said...

I just laughed out loud. Loudly. And I'm still giggling, for that matter. Heart you, even if you wear two different shoes...but don't run off to the circus as I would probably not visit you there.

Sherry said...

Hang in there. Once you break, there's no where to go but up! Or something...