BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

busy, busy, busy

As many of you know, the summer was stupidly busy for me. My mom continues to progress. There were a few hang-ups along the way, but I think they're over at this point. She is doing so well in fact, there is a possibility of her being home by the weekend. We're all excited at the idea, no one more so than her. We're trying not to get our hopes up too much in case it doesn't happen but it's difficult not to be a little excited.

In addition to the crazy family stuff, I've also taken on a big project for work. I am currently studying for the General Securities Representative Exam (aka the Series 7). It is a pre-requisite to do almost anything in the investments industry. It's a huge undertaking and I can't wait to be done with it. Last night I finished reading the textbook. It was 22 chapters of painful reading & question answering. Now I can move on to the practice tests which are supposed to be the most important part of the study process. With any luck, I will be able to take and pass the test next month. It's a 260 question, 6 hour test. Good times!!

I got new work toys yesterday:


Shiny!

3 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for your mom getting to go home soon!

Good luck on your test!

dm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay mom!

tests suck.