BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 10, 2007

transition week

This is the last week I will be working in the Minnetonka office. One week from today, I will report in at the Wayzata office. I'm not super excited. I went through a lot of crap before accepting the position there. I will mostly be doing the same things I'm doing now. My hope is that there will be some opportunity for growth. I hope it's the right decision and it works out well in the end. Only time will tell.

That's pretty much the only thing going on worth rambling about. Have a good week!

4 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck!

dawnmarie said...

:hug: Enjoy your last week, and party like a rockstar! Have some dilla's.

on da house.

Sarah said...

what happened? this seems like it should be good news. i feel so out of the loop.

Sherry said...

Good luck!