BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm in love with the ordinary

I always forget how much I really dig the song "The World You Love" by Jimmy Eat World until I listen to it.

It has been an insane week.

Monday I had an interview over in the St. Paul UBS office. I think it went well enough. I'm just waiting to hear back on a time to go over and meet with the financial advisors that I would potentially be working with.

Tuesday I woke up with a giant bump on my forehead. It was about the diameter of a quarter, red, swollen and it gave off a yellowish clear liquid a lot like the liquid inside of a blister. Whoosh! Off to the doctor I went. The official diagnosis was cellulitis. The doc put me on antihistamines and antibiotics. As of this morning, the bump is gone. Now I just have some really gross dead skin. Good times.

Wednesday I was exhausted all day. It was probably just my body getting used to the meds. It was nothing a little Guitar Hero III couldn't cure. Oh yeah! We got Guitar Hero III for the Xbox on Sunday. It's rocktastic.

Yesterday was pretty normal. Work, Guitar Hero, The Office, Greys and bed.

Today I'm planning a retirement party for a lady at work. After work I'm going computer shopping for my mom. Tomorrow I get my haircut and after that I'll go to mom and dad's to set up whatever I end up buying for a computer tonight.

That's all for now. Hope you have a great weekend!

5 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Hooray for possibly getting to stay here! I hope you're having fun at your parents' house.

Sarah said...

:fingers crossed:

dawnmarie said...

It's lonely here without you.

Zeke said...

Are you having a "birthday" party the first weekend in December?

Sarah said...

so when i text you, and say "whatcha doin'", you think you should ignore me? i was so in town. had some spare time to kill. thought i would see what was shakin' over at selby. your loss, loser. :P